20 November 2009

Introduction

Well, I have been planning on starting this blog for awhile, but I haven’t gotten the chance until now. Hopefully Charbel and I will be able to keep this updated and let everyone know how everything is going :)

I was able to go down and spend some time with Charbel for the past few weeks and it was great. The most recent news regarding her visa is that there is no news and we are still just waiting to see when she will be able to join me up here. It’s really hard being away from the love of my life, but we have faith that it will all work out soon and only ask for everyone’s prayers and faith as well.

Here are some pictures from the first three months of our married life, so I hope all you enjoy it!















These were in our room at Minatitlan at Charbel’s parent’s house.















Here we are right before heading to Church















Here is one of Charbel, myself and our niece Meritzel :)















Here we are playing “Loteria” with family























Here we are with a little boy from the stake at a stake priesthood sports activity















And this is from the same activity















That is about all for now, but I will definitely be trying to update this as often as I can.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! I loved all those pictures...I really hope Charbel can come up soon :)

Linda said...

I was hoping you would do this! What sweet pictures!

Diana said...

I posted a comment yesterday on here! Where did it go?? I am so glad that you guys have a blog. I was just thinking that you should start one! I'm so sorry that you guys have to endure such a long process to get her here. I can't wait to meet her. YOu guys are adorable together =)