I would be lying if I said that I am not a little nervous to go down to Ciudad Juarez for the interview, considering it has been one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico, if not the world, for the past few years because of the drug wars. However, hundreds and hundreds of people go through this same process of getting their visa interviews everyday in that city, so there are a lot of really nice, safe hotels which offer free transportation to and from the consulate and are located very close to the consulate. So I am not feeling too worried anymore.
When we hear about the interview date I will let everyone know. Everything should go smoothly, but of course there is always that nervousness that something might not be right with the paperwork or with the interview, so once again we ask everyone for your prayers and support when that time comes.
About a week ago Charbel went to the Doctor for her 7 week appointment and she was able to see the little tiny baby in the ultrasound, and they could hear it's little heart beat. I was sad that I wasn't there to experience it, but we'll be together soon and that is the most important thing. Charbel hasn't been too sick, just a little nausea and dizziness here and there, and she has been pretty tired. She is doing great though. Here is a picture of Charbel at 7.5 weeks and the pictures from the ultra sound. Enjoy!

3 comments:
Charbel is so so cute! I can't wait until you hear about the interview date so she can be here. :)
We are all so happy that Charbel and Baby Barker will be able to join you here soon!
I am sure everything will go great, although I am totally nervous for you to go down there. I will be relieved when you are both back safe and sound in the US. I love Charbels cute pictures. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!!
Post a Comment