19 January 2010

Baby!


Well, I sure haven't been keeping up on this blog, but we do have some fun news. For those of you who have not heard, about a week ago Charbel and I found out that she is pregnant and we are expecting a new little addition to our family around September 13th of this year.  We are very excited and are even more anxious now to get Charbel her visa so that she can be up here with me during her pregnancy. We still haven't received any news, good or bad. In February it will have been 5 months since we turned in the paperwork and so technically we can start calling and complaining once that amount of time passes because that is the national average for processing times. We are hoping that we don't have to do that and that we will receive good news any day now. Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support. We really appreciate it and know that it is helping even though we still don't know when we will be together. Even though Charbel is only about 6.5 weeks along she took some pictures of her "baby belly" and asked me to put one or two of them on :) She is really excited and I know she will be an amazing mother.



4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay I'm glad you posted :) I can't wait to meet your new baby, and for Charbel to be here. I love you both!
I like the new background, by the way.

AJ and Cindy said...

I am glad you posted, too! It will be so fun to keep your blog up. charbel is so cute, how I cannot wait to meet her and have her here with us!! She will be so cute pregnant!

Diana said...

I love hoe excited Charbel is about her growing tummy =) It was fun to see you this past weekend. The next time I see you I know Charbel will be with you. It will be good to see you truly happy again =)

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations to both of you! Charbel already has the pregnant "glow" She looks so happy! I'm so glad she will be here soon!