11 November 2010

2 Months!

I can't believe how fast time has passed! Today my little Benji completed 2 months. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was still in pain in the hospital after giving birth.

He has grown so much! He now weighs 10.5 pounds. I have noticed that he has already been outgrowing his clothes. All of my family in Mexico is anxious to meet him, he is a very loved little boy!


In two months he has taught us to be better people.
In two months he has taught us to love unconditionally
In two months he has taught us to survive on little sleep :)
In two months he has turned daddy into a big crybaby.
In two months we have been filled with blessings


WE LOVE YOU BENJI! 
Happy 2 months!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love those pictures and this post. I laughed out loud about him turning daddy into a big cry baby! haha you guys are the cutest parents!

Diana said...

I totally laughed at that part too! =) I can't believe he is 2 months old already. I love his cute smiles! =)

Kristalyn said...

Benji is sooo cute! Whenever I see him, he reminds me of Daniel when he was a baby. I was only 6 when Daniel was born, but he just looks so familiar and he reminds me of Daniel. I love his smiles!