I still remember last Thanksgiving when Daniel called me and was crying and sad because we weren't together. Now it was different. :) We ate some really yummy food and we went up to Salt Lake to spend Thanksgiving with the Maudsleys.
Lyla liked playing with Benji and being around him. I think she wants a little brother. We hope that sometime soon she gets another little "bean" to play with :)
I enjoyed the cold and the snow. When we took this picture I felt like I was freezing! brrrrrrr
Benji wanted some turkey too!
I really liked the turkey, and everything else that went along with it was delicious!
Thank you Cindy and AJ for inviting us.
After we got home, we were trying to decide what we should buy for Black Friday. Katie told us about a good deal at Best Buy for a couple of things, but we saw people outside camping like at 6 o'clock, so we didn't think we would try that. After checking online we found a really good offer at Toys R Us that started at 10 PM. Daniel left around 9 or so to try to get it and I got ready to go to bed. I thought that he would take a long time to return, but after 20 minutes the front door opened and it was him saying, "There is no way I am waiting in that never ending line! There probably won't be anything left when I get inside anyway." We decided to go to Best Buy the next day instead and we still got the good deal that Katie told us about. Thanks Katie!
Since we were now in the "buying mood" we decided to buy a few more things to decorate our house for Christmas. :)
Ahhh, Christmas is now at home! We can't wait to go to Colorado (And Daniel can't wait to open up presents :) )
This is our new centerpiece for our table :) Cindy gave them to us. Thank you!
Columbine 27 Years Later
3 months ago














3 comments:
your little tree is so cute, I love all the decorations! I am glad you got some, and those candles look really great, I am glad you could take them off our hands for us and that you are putting them to good use! thanks for sharing the holiday with us! it was so fun to have you three! :)
How fun!! I'm glad you guys got to spend Thanksgiving with the Maudsleys. I'm so excited for Christmas :) I'm also really happy you got those presents at Best Buy! Your house is so cute, I can't wait to see all the decorations in person!
I love your tree! It's nice to see you getting into the holiday spirit and enjoying yourselves! Does Daniel have his box of Chrstmas ornaments, or is it still in our attic?
Post a Comment