05 November 2010

Learning together...

well, I'll start by confessing that I am using the google translator help ahaha, I will be in charge of updating our blog and yet my English is not very good :(....


When benji was born, Daniel and I were very concerned to stay home alone after having received so much help for the first 2 weeks ...we did not know we would do in this new stage of our lives! The first few days were very stressful (more for Daniel than for me). I remember just hearing a small sound and we got up from bed to make sure was ok. I also caught Daniel getting up many time to touch Benji's chest to see if he was breathing :)

What most worried us was not being able to sleep all night. With both of Daniel's jobs and him going to school, I had to make an extra sacrifice to not wake him up too much at night. We thought that our little baby was going to be a difficult baby, but after hearing other people we realized that he was really an angel compared to other babies, we just weren't used to it, so that is what made it so difficult. 


Benji learned how to sleep quickly only waking up 2 times during the night (when he has a bad night, he only gets up 3 times, so not too bad :)) 




He cries very little and we have learned his nap time pretty well. 




We also have learned together his nursing schedule. 
(For obvious reason I can't put pictures of me feeding him :))
There are still many more things to learn about him, but for now, all three of us are learning together. And it is a wonderful adventure. 

Most likely the rest of our blogs will have a lot to do with Benji too :)

(Daniel had to help me with the translation, because Google Translate is not very good)


4 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Charbel, it was so sweet to read your blog! You did a grat job of expressing your thoughts and feelings. And even if Daniel did have to help a little, that's okay! We love you all so much! Mom

Babzanne Barker said...

Haha--see, we all have trouble sometimes! That word was supposd to be 'great" not grat!

Diana said...

I am so excited that you are going to be updating the blog now! You are such a wonderful mother and Benji is so lucky to have both you and Daniel as his parents. I am so glad that I have been able to see him twice since he was born! He is truly an angel =)

AJ and Cindy said...

I am excited to see all your blog posts! you are such a good mommy, the blog looks so cute, too! Thanks for letting me and Lyla stay with you last weekend, it was so fun, and I really liked that chicken sandwich you made, too :-) YUM!