09 February 2011

Getting back to normal

Well, we had a hard week last week and I am still hurting a bit, but the knowledge that I will get to see my grandma again makes me happy and helps me get through it. Now I have to think about my family, because I know that that is what she would want.

Now its time to get back to the normal life: cleaning the house a bit and remembering why I have to be okay for my family. My Husband needs me ....
... So I can tell him where to put his backpack. Who puts their backpack under the kitchen table chair?? hehe

... and to tell him not to drink one gallon of gatorade in 24 hours. It's true, I am the one that suggested it to help him with his nausea, but now he has forgotten about water and only thinks about Gatorade. Maybe he will learn soon that Gatorade costs money :)
This week Benji and I whent with Kristalyn and her kids to reading time at the library. I couldn't help but bring Benji a few books to read in the night.
Benji takes a nap every afternoon, but this time, he chose a different way to sleep. I turned him over once, and he rolled back onto his stomach. I turned him back over again, and he did it again, so finally, we let him sleep like this for his nap.


How can I not feel better thinking in the wonderful family that I have and in the support that they have given me and the crazinesses of my 2 babies :)
I love everyone, thank you for your support and love!!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

AJ ALWAYS leaves his back pack laying around, it is so annoying :) but endearing. haha Glad you are feeling better!

Diana said...

I am glad that you are feeling a little better. I am sure that there will be ups and downs. Just think, now your sweet grandma can peak in on you any time she wants! I am glad that Daniel and Benji have you. What lucky boys =)

Kristalyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, even though I know you will always miss your grandma. Now she is watching over you and your boys! My kids have all switched to sleeping on the stomachs at about Benji's age, too! and i always try to roll them back to their backs. :)