In two weeks we have to go and meet with the civil surgeon to finish all of the paperwork, and then we will send it in and start the waiting game again for them to give me my permanent residency. I love thinking about starting my paperwork, because when I have them, I can do a few of these things that Daniel is afraid of hahaha
1. Get a driver's license - He thinks that when I can drive, I won't spend much time at home haha. And he also thinks that the police will pull me over for driving too fast.
2. I can get my own "store" credit cards - He is really afraid of this.
3. I can get some sort of job - He isn't so sure about this (yet)
Well, I just want to tell him that he doesn't have to worry, I will be the same as I am now hahah :)



3 comments:
This is so exciting! What an awesome step for you. I think it's funny Daniel thinks you will never home if you have a drivers license :) And that will be cool if you can get some kind of job. I know there are a lot of at home jobs where they need Spanish Speakers, if you wanted something at home :) That's too bad you had to have all those shots again! I'm glad the Tuberculosis test wasn't as bad as last time
Totally off subject but....Those are some Super Cute Boots you got on!
Daniel will find that he is really happy to have another driver in the family!
Post a Comment