08 May 2011

my mother's day!

Today we celebrate the Mother's Day here but in Mexico is celebrated on Tuesday,(always the same date May 10was an incredible day and give thanks for the wonderful examples that I have in my life and helped me become who I am today :) the celebration of Mother's Day at home began yesterday when my husband took me to dinner at Winger's and tried the delicious wings and sticky fingers were really yummi!this morning my husband woke me up before going to work (6 am) with a sweet kiss and beautiful words "thank you for being my wife and caring for our benji are very fortunate to have you in our lives" awww he so sweet, when he returned from work came with benji to bed and gave me surprises and gifts for this special day!
             oh my gosh is very beautiful in the middle the heart there is a mother and a baby!
                                         he know how much i love this kind of earrings!
 benji made ​​this beautiful card with the help of his daddy, yeah i know the hands look like a small dinosaur hehe but i love it! can you tell that he signed the card? 
           another gift from benji was this little plant so he can watch it grow while he grows :)
                               Daniel gave me some flowers that are one of my favorites!



      and with them I could make two arrangements in my house :)

              i love my treasures!

                                                                            my husband make a delicious dinner for me :)

                                      as a gift but allowed me to buy these outfit that I liked


I had a wonderful day but I mean my husband is always very special to me and I can not ask for more he's always by my side."being a fulltime mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love"...

3 comments:

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

I'm glad you had such a great first mother's day! It looks like lots of fun. Benji is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom:)

AJ and Cindy said...

so sweet! I am glad you three have each other, I love that Daniel is so good to you, looks like a great celebration!

Diana said...

What a fun day! I love that quote you had at the end!! =)