to start, when we arrived at the house he did not smile at the adults, he only smiled at the baby girl after he shared his puffs with the girl and minutes later he lent her his toy. He even was willing to share his bottle of formula! That must mean he is in love.
I still remember one of those nights that Daniel and I were talking at night, that he told me that when he was 4 years old he had a little girlfriend and she was to move away and they tried to hide in dads jeep and that they were having a goodbye kiss. Now I know where Benji got those genes from!
well, i don't have many pictures because we were watching the babies :)




1 comments:
haha that is so cute! He is a flirt for sure, good thing he is so cute :)
Post a Comment