22 July 2011

"a jealous mistress"

This week Daniel went to his first law school meeting. The dress standards were business casual and we were excited so that he could meet new people and teachers. I am so proud of him and I feel so lucky to have this wonderful, future lawyer in my life. :)

He said that in the meeting they told them that law school is like a jealous mistress .. ahh oh no!, now I have competition, hehe jk. Well, they told him that he had to learn to manage his time and make sure to plan family time because he will spend most of his time at school or studying. Well, I suppose it is one part that will be hard, but I am his wife, and I will support him always. We are so excited and nervous for him to start school!





But we know that everything will be okay and this is an important step for our future!

Starting now, just call him Mr. Lawyer :) hehehe

2 comments:

Grandpa Barker said...

Now all the lawyer jokes are going to start.

Daniel, you look really sharp. You're going to do great things there.

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Daniel looks so professional!