One of our favorite things to do at night is sit down on our comfy couch, watch our favorite show, "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives", and eat some snacks like Daniel's super combination of Yogurt, Cereal, and Whipped Cream (sometimes he changes the yogurt for ice cream if we have any). I like to eat crackers with the Laughing Cow cheese. :)
While we watch our show, Daniel always says that Guy Fieri has the best job in the world! and I agree, except that eating all that fatty foods, who knows how long he will live, hehehe :).
So, someone recommended us a restaurant called "Chino Bandino" that is here in Phoenix and that was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. It sounded like a good idea, but since we saw in other blogs (Katie and Forrest's) that some people have had bad experiences going to restaurants from that show, we had doubts about whether we should try it now.
Maybe because we are such big fans of Guy, we would feel bad if it wasn't what we were expecting. After checking around on the internet, we found a few other choices that had been on that show here in Phoenix.
We found a restaurant called Los Taquitos Mexican Grille, which is about 10 minutes from our house, and in which the famous Bombero Burrito and Carne Asada Tacos had starred on Triple D!, and we decided to go and find out for ourselves if it was good. Fortunately, it was soo good.
The Bombero sauce on Daniel's Burrito was sweet and spicy and so good, and I will try to make it at home now. I ate the carne asada tacos, and they were the closest I have found to real Mexican tacos!. Everything was so yummy, and we are grateful that it was good, because we would have been sad if it wasn't what we expected.
The place was very nice, and there was music that wasn't so loud that we couldn't hear, the service was quick and good and Benji looked to be enjoying it. The only bad thing that I can say is that the portions weren't very big, but they were so delicious!, and we still love watching Guy Fieri. :)
Columbine 27 Years Later
3 months ago






3 comments:
We are also fans of Guy Fieri. We actually went to his show when he was in Mesa.
We also like Chino Bandido. You definitely have to go with someone who has been there before. . . otherwise it's a little overwhelming. So, if you ever want to go, let us know. We will go with you. :)
I love that show too! I have tried Chino Bandino and I thought it was ok. I probably should have went with someone who has been there before just like Jaimee says because it was very overwhelming! I'm glad you blogged about this new place Los Taquitos. Rick and I will definetly have to try it. We love food!
P.S. Thankyou for you talk today. I really enjoyed it and could feel the spirit. I just think you are so great.:)
Hope to see you at mom n tot tomorrow.
Post a Comment