10 September 2011

Benji party!...

Today we did Benji's Birthday Party, even though his birthday isn't until tomorrow. We were so excited to celebrate the first birthday of out little guy. So, after looking for some ideas online, I saw that even though babies don't remember their first birthday party, it is still important to so that they are the center of attention that day and that helps them develop!

Benji is a loved little boy, and we were glad to have some friends who came to share this wonderful experience with us. Benji enjoyed it and that was the most important part. Here are some pictures from Benji's party in the clubhouse here at our apartment complex.  Enjoy!






























More pictures of his presents soon!

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

his party looks great! I love all the little touches you did, what does that picture frame say that has his birth date on it? I am so sad we couldn't be there, but so happy you have made so many wonderful and supportive friends!