It is more fun as Benji starts to understand more and this time he had fun with the activities even though it wasn't very long. (I think Daniel had more fun coloring though than Benji, hehehe)
As I was preparing the lesson during the day, I found a page where Benji could color a picture of the temple, because that was what the lesson was about. Since Benji loves to play with the computer, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce him a little more to it.
Afterwards we had a small refreshment of nachos from taco bell and Benji ate Fruit Loops with milk, which he loves so much. Even though it may seem pathetic that I am recording this in my blog, it is so that we can see when we started and we are crossing our fingers that we can keep doing it. :)

1 comments:
Love it!! You will never regret doing your Family Home Evenings with Benji when he is little. It will make it much easier as he gets older and knows that's what you do on Monday nights. And even if he gets a little cranky and surly as a teenager, in his heart he'll know it's the right thing to do!
Post a Comment