02 October 2011

October is here!

October is here and along with it come the festivities. We are so grateful that Daniel has his fall break and we will be able to spend some time together doing fun things. Yay!

While we were watching General Conference, which was so inspired and which we were waiting for for so long, we decided to do a few Halloween crafts to keep Benji entertained. I also went to work creating a few Halloween decorations with things that I could find around the house. It has been a fun weekend, full of relaxation, and doing fun things at home. :)













We are so excited for this week in which we will try to spend a lot of time together and doing fun things with Benji.
I love Fall, I love Halloween, and I love having my family with me with time to have a good time!

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

So cute!! You are very creative Charbel. Maybe you can teach me a few of these crafts. They look fun!

AJ and Cindy said...

I love your wreath...how did you do that? :)

Mars said...

Such cute crafts! I especially love that wreath!