Oh how I love the smell of cinnamon, vanilla, and caramel apple in our house, It reminds us that Christmas is coming soon! Around this time love, charity, fun and the best feelings are in the air.
This week we decided to decorate our Christmas tree for family home evening. I love decorating the Christmas tree with lots of ornaments and colors placed randomly instead of in a really organized way :)
For each ornament that we put on, we had to make a wish for this next year. When I asked Benji what his wish was, he answered "eche" (leche) which means "milk" in spanish. This little guy sure knows what to ask for. lol.
Our stockings are waiting by the door waiting for Santa to fill them and our nativity set reminds us that Christmas is more than just about presents and other worldly things. We can't wait to see our family who we miss so much! :)








1 comments:
your tree is cute! Glad you guys get to go to Colorado and spend lots of time with family-how fun!
Post a Comment