When I was completely asleep I began to dream, and it was a dream that seemed very long, very real, and relaxing. In my dream, Daniel was in the park sitting in the grass, holding a little boy that was a little bit smaller than Benji and who was dressed in white. We have a park here by our house, but it wasn't that same park from my dream. Next, I walked towards him and I asked him what he was doing there with Benji. That was when I realized that he wasn't holding Benji, because I was carrying him. Then, Daniel answered me and said, It isn't Benji, it is Diana's little boy and I asked, What are you doing with her baby? Let me see. He was a little boy with big blue eyes, he was very white and he had dark brown hair. (This part is a little bit hard to remember) But it seemed like Daniel in my dream was a translator for the baby saying what he wanted me to hear. When Benji got close to him, they both started to smile as if they knew eachother. In the park there were 2 other boys and 2 other girls playing together in a circle. I saw that they looked like Alexis, Tori, Levi and one other little boy. Daniel told me that they were the brothers and sisters of the little boy that he was holding.
When I woke up at about 3am to feed Benji, he had the same smile that I had seen in my dream. When he finished eating, I fell right back asleep and the dream started again.
(This is the part where Daniel seemed like he was translating for the baby - the baby wasn't talking, but I understood that what Daniel was saying is what the little baby wanted me to hear) He said, tell Diana that I am okay and everyday when I talk to my Heavenly Father he tells me how he has blessed them that day and that I love them very much and that my Heavenly Father is pleased that they are such a happy, unified family. The baby didn't stop smiling and then Daniel said to him, We love them very much right? And when I turned around to see Benji in my dream him and the baby were looking right at eachother. Daniel got up and we started walking home and I asked him, And the baby? and he said.. What baby? Then we both turned around to look at Benji and he was looking at us with a big smile and we both told him, Thank you Benji for this message. I don't remember anything after that. What I do know is that the next day Benji started smiling again and making his little noises again and he seemed just like the same little boy again. Maybe he just needed to talk with his little cousin again.
When I told Daniel about the dream we both started to cry, but when I look at Benji, I can't stop thinking about the special connection that they must have.
4 comments:
what a sweet, sweet dream! i got all teary eyed, too! you are such a good mama, benji is so lucky! and that last picture is my favorite of him so far! {maybe because we gave him those shirts :)}
Thank you for sharing that with us, Charbel! I had a dream about Michael years before he was born that was very vivid to me. I can still recall it and I hardly ever remember my dreams.---I love those pictures of Benji and sure hope Grandma and Grandpa will be getting some for Christmas!!
Thanks so much for sharing that special dream Charbel. It made me cry when Daniel told me about it, and brought me a lot of comfort. I love you, and feel so lucky to have such a sweet sister in law =)
THank you for sharing such a special dream. I truly believe that our little children knew each other up in heaven and have a special bond now.
Post a Comment