29 January 2011

hard worker+Honest+responsible+and loving = perfect man! and He lives in my house

I know, I know.. you think your husbands marvelous, and maybe are, but we all can agree, that mine is the best :) when he read this, i want him know how grateful we are for him :)
1. thank you for love and care for family
2. thank you for play with me and make me laugh (Benji wrote this :) )
3. thank you for work so hard in school, finish your homework, wake up earlier to go school early even if tired from your night job, and for have good grades even for how hard is to be husband, father, worker, and student
4. thank you for choose me for wife and trust me so much. i always am there for you when you are tired and stressed
5. thank you because even with your hards jobs (referring to schedule) still make time to have fun with family

- my husband has one day he wake up early to go to school all day, then goes to work until night, then goes to other job until 2 in morning, and then wakes up early the next morning to work again. then in the afternoon he does homework and other things just to start over again the next week.

- baby, I know  you are worried sometimes about the money, and maybe I not help enough with saving :) but if I have not said it enough, I want you to know that I admire you for being honest, responsible, respectful, loving, hard working, sensitive, and because you are always wanting the best for you family. Soon new things will come for us, but your wife and your little baby will be with you to support you, and when feel stressed, we will be their to comfort you and laugh with you.

We Love You





4 comments:

Carr Family said...

That hubby of yours is pretty Amazing!

AJ and Cindy said...

what a sweet tribute! you two are perfect for each other :)

Diana said...

This was so sweet!! I love you guys! =)

Babzanne Barker said...

This was the sweetest blog ever!!I'm so glad you and Daniel found each other!