02 March 2011

The Confession

When we bought our Wii we decided to do it because it was easier for me and Daniel thought it would be more fun for our family too than other systems. In order to buy it we had a few "rules".

One of the rules was not to have any war video games at home. However, one day that we went to gamestop, I saw that Daniel was dying to have the game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare", It was a popular game and lots of people have it, so it was the one that he wanted. He wanted it so much that in the store I told him that he could buy it, but when we saw the prices, we knew that we couldn't afford it.

After some time passed, he forgot about the game .... at least I thought that he had. But one day, he told me these words "Baby, I'm going to tell you something, and I hope you aren't mad." I was so curious and worried to know what he was going to say, and he continued "A few days ago I bought a game on ebay that was really inexpensive. I became more surprised, because I didn't see any problem with that. He then took me to the laundry room and he took this out!!!!


I couldn't believe it that he confessed to me that he had hidden the game there for 3 weeks! In the end, he had to confess it to me, because he couldn't figure out any other way to play it.

Now, these are the rules:  He can only play it once a week and only when Benji isn't in the front room.

I suppose that it's not so bad that he has this game, we just have to careful in what we teach Benji :)

3 comments:

Diana said...

LoL, I bet that secret was eating away at him! haha I think that's great that you guys are setting rules now. You guys are cute =)

Babzanne Barker said...

Those sound like good rules! Here's another one--if Daniel starts acting all grumpy and mean when he's playing it he has to get rid of it. :)

AJ and Cindy said...

hahaha that is so funny! he was probably dying to play it!