10 May 2011

benji!

I realized long ago that no I do a blog for my little peanut, there are so many new things learned! 
Benji have tomorrow 8 months he has grown so! 


I am so lucky to have this child in my life, he now weighs 18 lbs. and measures 28 inches,stage 3-4 diapers, and him clothes are size 9 months! 

his favorite pastime is to stand everywhere, is a very smart baby and now he knows to stand without assistance also learned to walk around furniture! This child will soon walk alone :)







happens all the time smiling and showing off his new tooth! 

 when he eat always accommodates your foot in that place :)

loves to play and eat!
too long ago that he sleeps all night and eating biscuits and cereal.
benji thanks for accepting to be your mom on this earth i love you! :)
"Motherhood is an eternal association with God"

2 comments:

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

He sure is a cutie! I'm so glad that he now has the dishwasher to climb on :)

Diana said...

Yay that you have a dishwasher!! lol Benji is getting cuter and cuter every day! When are you guys coming to visit??