05 July 2011

It is Never to late to say thank you! :)

This post is for my loving family...
It's true that we will be far a time from them but we will see you soon again. Even though I am little scared, I am happy to be in this place.  (The order of the names does no mean anything, I am just writing as I remember)

Ford Family

I am very grateful because they help us find our home in Provo and because David fixed it up and cleaned, because they said it was very dirty before.  For the welcome sign when I arrive from Mexico that they put up I am grateful too. Also for the dinners that they invited us up and the warm chili that they made when our house was frozen after Christmas. For times that Kristalyn took me to grocery store when daniel was working and I was bored. For all of the clothes that they lend us for Benji, I want to say Thank You! :)

Bronson Family

We miss you so much, and it has been a long time since we seen you. We are so grateful for your prayers and also for the table that you bought us for our home, which has helped a lot. Thank you for help with Benji so much in that hard time when I was in the hospital, and for all the help with our reception and the pictures that have helped us decorate our house. thank you for always being willing to help! :) 

Maudsley Family


Thank you for the Bed and the TV and the pots and pans that you gave us when we first moved in. And thank you especially for all of those clothes that you gave me. Thanks for always caring about us and for pick us up at the airport when we got back from Mexico and let us stay at your house before. Thanks for the picnic last week before we moved and for always being so nice. :)

Clark Family

Thank you guys for all of the fun things you invented for us all to do together, and for the food you brought when Daniel had the hurt back. Thank you for asking me to help with your wedding dress and for letting me be a bridesmaid. Thanks for the television that now is in our new living room and thank you for posting deals on my wall to help save money :) 

Michael


Thank you for the stuffed animal that you gave Benji when he was born because now is his favorite and he sleeps with it every night. Thanks for let us sleep in your room when we were at colorado for Christmas time. thanks for making us laugh and for always being so good with Benji. :)

Mom and Dad

Thank you for your love and for helping us when Benji was born and I was sick. Thanks for coming from Colorado to surprise us and for always helping with everything that we need help with. Thanks for calling and for your prayers and blessings and for the new housewarming gift. Thanks dad for driving the truck down to phoenix for us and helping us move in. Thanks for the reception and for going to Mexico for our wedding. Thanks for your support in everything and for giving me the love of a parent when I miss mine. :)

Well, I am sure I forgot many things to say thank you for, but these are ones that I remembered. For all of the ones I forget, Thanks! We are happy and excited for this new time but we miss all of you. We will try to keep the blog more updated. We love you all! 






2 comments:

Diana said...

This was such a sweet post! Thanks Charbel! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Arizona and I want to see pictures of your new place! Love you!

AJ and Cindy said...

Thank you for this post! I t totally made me cry! You guys are so sweet to remember all the little things! :) love you guys!