Some time ago I met through facebook a family member many years ago did not know him, he was very sad when I said that my grandmother had died as a teenager lived 4 years at home a long time ago living in new york is a stylist and is doing very well, indeed invited us to Daniel and me to go visit with all expenses paid! We recently received an invitation to attend the 15 years of his daughter to be broadcast by mtv unfortunately we could not go because we were in Mexico, the event was a great event and sent me pictures so I could enjoy the party!
the party was invited to a very famous Mexican singer called belinda!
facebook has been a great tool for me as well as find family also keeps me in touch withthe people I love and who are away from me i like facebook! hahahha
2 comments:
That is so cool!
Charbel, you are doing such a great job with your blogs! Your English is getting really good!Love you lots,
Mom
Post a Comment