07 May 2011

Trip to Mexico!!!

8/
On Tuesday we returned from our short but fun trip Mexico, benji finally able to spend time with their grandparents! arrived on April 22 and we all were waiting at the airport with banners and pictures of benji welcoming us, (we have no pictures because the tears did not give us time to think about taking the camera) we were all very happy and excited! Upon arrival the first thing we noticed was the difference in climate was very hot! the first two days were difficult for Daniel and benji the sun was too strong and could miss at least a bit cold lol. we tried all the food that we could, but daniel didn't eat so much because he was drinking so much water...





benji spent much time playing in the water and cried every time he had to leave! I was very touched that benji hugged my mother and everyone else as if he already knew them.



This was the third year that Daniel spends his birthday in Mexico to celebrate my mom made ​​tacos and cake, plus some friends came to celebrate and my mom danced with daniel! benji while we were there was the most spoiled baby :)
Our trip was wonderful to spend much time talking to my mom and her words comforted me much, now I know that all is well and I have to enjoy my life here because this is my place. my dad got a new job and even had to sell his car and other properties things are better now  and that prayers are always hear :)
The days passed very fast and we could not visit all the people who wanted but hope return soon!



                                                                              my mom



































                                                                            minatitlán
                            pyramids made ​​of sand 

enjoy family, friends, landscapes, festivals, food, adventures, climate, traditions and above all the love and affection with which we received.  I'm not very good at translating but I am saying is that this trip was wonderful!!! i love you daniel barker :)


3 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Wonderful blog, Charbel! We're so glad you got to go back to Mexico and have such a wonderful visit with your family. We can't wait to see you, Daniel, and Benji this weekend,too!

Diana said...

I am so glad that you got to go see your family and friends! Imagining your family waiting for you at the airport with banners and pictures of Benji was so touching. I love all of the pictures that you took! =)

Linda said...

My mother's heart is so happy for this post!