Stop i'm not pregnant! (i think not at least) ahahah, well I have realized how effective the subliminal messages on commercials can be.
I say it, because ever since we have gotten here, we have seen one commercial more than any while watching Chopped and Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives after Benji has gone to sleep.
That Olive Garden commercial repeats so much that the craving began ever since the first day we saw.
Well first, it was actually only Daniel who craved it, but we couldn't let the opportunity pass to try to delicious carbonara raviolis with parmesan cheese and pancetta, because the offer was ending soon. If you haven't tried them yet, you should go and try them before August 7th!
We also had time to enjoy watching out little boy. He is always so crazy in the house, but for some wonderful reason whenever we go out in public he is so good and everyone tells us how good he is. So, he also got to try a little bit of that food, and he loved it too. :)
Columbine 27 Years Later
4 months ago





2 comments:
That looks delicious! I think I'll go there right now! (just kidding. I'm at work). I'm the same way about food that is advertised though--once I see something good, I can't help but want it!
I have seen that commercial a lot lately, and it always looks so good! I am glad that you guys got to go and satisfy your cravings =)And yay for Benji being good at restaurants!
Post a Comment