08 July 2011

moving! Part 1

Last saturday we decided to move to phoenix az. for law school for daniel after finishing his spanish degree at byu...We knew the trip is 12 hours, a lot of time for benji sitting in the car so we decided to stop in las vegas for a few fun hours and so benji could rest also, but benji knows that " las vegas is the city that never sleeps" so he did not rest much..
The trip was good but when we arrived in st. George benji started to cry so I had to be with him in the back to distract him. When we got to hotel we rested a little, but benji only wanted to play. The hotel was nice and we were close to many cool places. The hotel shuttle took us to the strip and brought back also. We walked around the strip but was very hot, so we decided to go inside a few places include the biggest mall in las vegas, restaurants with casinos (but we left fast, because it was not very good family place). We took lots of photos and I very impressed by the life in las vegas. In the morning, not many people in the streets (Daniel says because all are still drunk from the night, hehehe) And at night, everyone is awake and lots of lights and diversity of people. I admit it is very interesting, fun place, but if I could go back one day, I wouldn't go, at least not with a baby hehe.












When we got back to hotel, we were very tired from walking and we were dying of hunger. (on the strip we saw a restaurant of some chefs from food network, the prices not bad, but it was very full) So we decided to go to one of the many hotel restaurants, and we chose the mexican one (el cabo) We ate very much, but was very good price. We also bought a few souvenirs for our new home, and We rested in the night and the next morning we left for Phoenix.


























to be continued....

2 comments:

Mars said...

Good luck to you guys! I know you don't know me but I know Dan and his family from Colorado. I live in Arizona now so if you guys have any questions or recommendations on anything let me know! I would be glad to help. It's a very different place but I'm sure you guys will like it. More when it's winter and not so hot like it is right now.

AJ and Cindy said...

great pictures! I have never been to Vegas, but really want to go. I am sure I will feel the same way about it as you did, though! haha