So, then benji and I had time to be together and try to have fun, spend time in mom and tot, learning new sounds and words and hope that Dad comes home soon to tell us about his experiences.
Daniel and I always wondered if Benji knows who we are, all day he was saying da-da and was repeating it over and over again, I explained trying to get him to understand "Daddy's at school, he will come later to play with you".
When Daddy came home we were surprised that benji was crawling up his legs asking to be held, giving kisses and smiling a lot, he was so happy to see daddy and when I reached out my arms to hold him so dad could eat dinner, he did not want to separate from him, fearing that he would leave again.
This week has been very busy. We were so used to spending so much time together, so it has been a little hard to get used to this new schedule.
We are very happy for everything that comes to us, I also want to add that I discovered that Elmo, from Sesame Street has something special, because he always attracts the attention of children,benji has started to like dancing and clapping and watching this program!
I am so blessed to have my little peanut with me to help the time go by faster while we wait for daddy :)



2 comments:
Daniel looks so cute al ready to go to school =) It's the greatest feeling when you realize that your kids really know and recognize you, and love you so much =)
Is that Daniel's first day of school picture?! Haha!! He looks very handsome and grown up--where did all those years go since you were just a little kid like Benji? I'm glad you are all three enjoying your time together so much. It really does go by so fast!
Post a Comment