I have mentioned in other blog posts that we won't rest until we try all of Phoenix's restaurants that have been on Diner's, Drive-ins, and Dives. Because we love food! (And even more if Guy has mentioned it on his show). So, we met up with some friends to try this .....
g
I bet you are craving it now ... am I right?
That's how we felt too!
Honestly, everything was delicious, it had lots of choices, and it was fun. Did I mention delicious yet?
We went home very happy. Daniel and I shared our food so that we could try the many different flavors that they have to mix and match. It was a little hard for us, because the process of ordering is kind of complicated. They have an order form with different numbers and letters indicating the different meats and the different ways that you could eat them.
But it was a good experience, and we are grateful that we were able to go with our friends who could help us order the food, and it was a nice bonus to have the volcano chocolate cookie that they give everyone with each meal! :)

1 comments:
I'm glad you liked the food. Chinos was so busy. I have never seen it that busy before, but it was fun.
We will have to get together again sometime soon. :)
Post a Comment