This weekend we decided to take our family photos. After looking around online we found someone who didn't charge very much, but her work looked high quality. It looks like Benji doesn't like taking pictures very much, because he was too entertained with the bugs and the flowers, rocks, and everything else. So he didn't want to look at the camera too much, so we couldn't get very many smiles. She was very nice and we got all of the pictures on a disc and she edited quite a few pictures that we asked her to. Here are some of the pictures, because we have a lot that wouldn't fit in just one blog post! :)
Columbine 27 Years Later
4 months ago

















3 comments:
I love these! Even though Benji isn't smiling a lot, he still looks very handsome! I love your outfits; so cute! I want a copy of one of these :) Whoever took them did a great job!I love the one of Daniel holding BEnji up :)
Cute pics! They look great!
Gorgeous pictures! Guess what Grandpa and I want for Christmas??!! Your photographer did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment