One of the things that has been keeping Benji entertained lately is put his face up against the window that leads to our balcony to look at the birds that have made our balcony their "home."
We live on the third floor, so maybe that is why this is their favorite place... I don't want to sound like I don't like nature, but all of the birds with their poo is starting to annoy me!
Just for the record, walking on tip toes is a Barker thing :) hahaha
Benji stares at the bird and points at them to show us and tells us with his "ta-ta" sound that the birds are back. I started thinking about how I could get rid of them without killing them, because that is not an option :) hehe, and we decided to put a Scarecrow in our balcony!
When I put it up, Benji was so excited to see it and when I turned to him I couldn't help but take pictures of his face up against the window. lol.
Well, I hope this plan works, because I don't know if I can stand these birds in my balcony one more day making everything a mess!







0 comments:
Post a Comment