One of the little girls who was there supporting her brother, had a Pocahontas costume on and it was so cute! One of the parents at the meeting started singing this catchy song:
"...Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?..."
This made me remember an experience that Daniel and I had on the day of our sealing in the temple. When I had long, black hair, the sisters saw me come in and they said to each other, "She looks just like Pocahontas!" That made me laugh and even more when they asked who was my future husband, and when I showed them, they couldn't believe that he had blonde hair, with blue eyes, just like John Smith from the movie.
Of course after thinking so much about Pocahontas, when I got home the first thing I did was turn on Pocahontas and start to watch it. I love this story!
Do we really look alike? :)





3 comments:
Yes....
How cute! Yes there is a resemblence! =)
oh my gosh! Yes! You guys should be that for Halloween and dress Benji up as the racoon :)
Post a Comment