I was reading a few of our previous posts and reading the comments humbled me a little bit.
Do you remember that experience we had in Target awhile ago? For those who don't know, you can go back and read it here. That amazing experience made me think in the song that Daniel told me about called "The Chain of Love," and how fortunate we are to become a part of that chain.
It made me think in how we never know when we are going to need help, and we never know who is in need of help. A few weeks after the blessing we received above, we had the opportunity to help some friends. But for personal reasons, I want to keep it to myself. Regardless of our situation, we should always be willing to help so that the chain of love doesn't ever disappear and strive to be a part of it always. :)
2 comments:
What a great song! I am so glad you had the opportunity to help someone. I am sure you were a blessing to them that they will never forget. Love you!
It's been so long since I've heard that song and I loved hearing it again! What a great reminder to take the opportunities that come our way to lift and help someone else. Thank you!! Love you, too!
Post a Comment