When I told Daniel that I was going to leave at seven oclock to go and see Twilight, he asked me:
-Why were leaving so early when the movie didn't start until midnight?, But he forgot that when 16 girls get together, you can never have enough time!. It was such a fun night :).
We went out early to go out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Everything was so fancy and we talked about everything, The menu had so many yummy looking things, and at first I was going to choose Chicken Madeira but unfortunately I changed my mind at the last minute I chose to order the Baja Chicken Tacos, which were kind of disappointing :( They weren't bad, but they didn't taste like a true taco should.
After spending three hours at Cheesecake factory (I don't know how the time went by so fast!) We headed to the midnight premier of Breaking Dawn! We got there a little bit early to talk and eat movie food. The movie was fantastic. I can't wait to see part 2! It was so much fun spending time with the girls and to escape the daily stress :).
I should mention how grateful I am for my loving husband. He missed his last regular season softball game so that he could stay home with Benji while I went to the movie. He also stayed up until I got home from the movie to make sure that I got home safely. Then, this morning he let me sleep in past 9 while he took care of Benji and gave him his milk. And then this afternoon he went and did the grocery shopping for this week because I was so tired. Isn't he adorable?! I am definitely a very lucky girl.
Thanks girls for such a wonderful night!
Columbine 27 Years Later
3 months ago


4 comments:
That was alot of fun! I was so tired though I slpet in til 11:00 haha. Can I put these on my blog again? I'm gonna ask first this time cause i feel bad :)
Yep, it would have been nice to sleep later but Daniel had to go to school at 10 hehe. Of course you can use the pictures whenever you want! You don't have to ask :)
How fun!! Was Daniel jealous that you saw it without him?:) Brandon and I just saw it tonight for our anniversary> It was so good!
What a good husband you have! I saw it this weekend (not at midnight though) and loved it too! I didn't read the books so I'm excited for part 2! PS I've had the chicekn madeira from Cheesecake Factory and it's yummy! bummer your tacos were not good :(
Post a Comment