20 November 2011

Thankful #1

This is officially Thanksgiving week! And there are so many things to be grateful for. And I don't want to miss the opportunity to remember the blessings that we have in our daily life :).

Today I am grateful for:
  • String Cheese that makes Benji so happy.
  • My new comfortable and warm sweater that my husband bought me.
  • The nice dinner that we had last night with our friends, the Websters and because having friends here makes it so that we miss our family less.
  • That Benji wasn't afraid to play with his friends last night (the kids reminded me of Mason and Carter running around, I really miss them!) 

  • The beautiful choir performance today at Church that my husband participated in. They really worked hard to make it sound good.
  • That Benji took a two hour nap today during Church. 
  • Leftover homemade cafe rio for lunch today after Church! 



Happy Thanksgiving Week!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I love this! I wish we could be with you guys for Thanksgiving! But I am sure you will be able to spend it with wonderful friends =) I can't wait to see you guys next month! =)

Mars said...

I love that Thanksgiving kicks off the Holidays of being thankful and giving.

AJ and Cindy said...

what a great thankful list! It is nice to remember the small things :)

Kristalyn said...

I love all of the things that you are thankful for. We miss you guys too and seeing you every week! I'm glad that you have friends to spend time with though.