23 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome Thanksgiving! Its so wonderful to be able to celebrate everything that we are grateful for. I hope that we can have the same spirit of thanksgiving every day in our hearts and that we are always grateful for our family, friends, and everyone who makes our stay here on Earth so great :).

Today's list of things I am grateful for is special, because it is directed to my two treasures of my life! :)

Benji 





Thank you for being such a loving little boy and thank you for choosing me to be your mommy. I love your smile and when you get mad too, because even though I want to get mad sometimes, you always make me smile. Thank you for being so patient and for making my life so happy. I can't imagine my life without you for even a short moment. And I love everything about you. I love when you say "ma-ma" and when you run up to me to give me a hug wrapping your arms around my legs begging me to hold you. I love the messes that you make around the house because that shows me that you are a healthy, happy little boy. I love spending time with you and my favorite moments are when you lead me by the hand to the couch and we snuggle up and watch TV together. My list could be veryyy long, but I can summarize it all by saying Thank you for being the person that makes everything in life worth living.  I love you!


Daniel - 








I don't even have words to explain how I feel about you. There are no words to describe it. Thank you for waking me up with lots of kisses every morning which shows me that the day has begun. Thank you for taking care of me and letting me rest always and for taking care of Benji. Thank you for all of your efforts to give us a good life. Thank you for being tolerant of me and for respecting me. Thank you for all of your sweet words and pet names that you give me. Thank you for taking out the trash always and thank you for making me laugh so hard that I snort. Thank you for loving me how I am and for accepting me even when I have a bad day. Thank you for always saying thank you when I clean up and when I make food, which motivates me every time. Thank you for being my translator and helping me with my English and never getting tired of helping. Thank you for giving me an eternal family. Thank you for being sensitive which reminds me that I should improve myself every day. I love everything about you. Thank you for your little dances that make me laugh. And thank you for choosing me to be your wife and for being a good dad. I love you because you love me and my life wouldn't be complete without you :).


I also want to say I am grateful that even though the situation in Mexico isn't very safe right now, my family is safe and protected. And I am grateful to my family here in the United States for all of the love they give me. I couldn't have become a part of a better family. I love you all!

Happy turkey day and


2 comments:

Diana said...

This was the sweetest post ever! I love the pictures of Daniel and Benji. I can't believe all of the curly hair! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! =)

AJ and Cindy said...

what a great post! It is always nice to remember what is important in life :)