22 November 2011

Thankful #3

Today I am grateful for:
  • My husband who always helps me write my blogs :)
  • The visit I got from my friend Erin before she traveled to Provo for Thanksgiving - I am so jealous that she got to go and we couldn't :(.

  • That Benji loves babies (He definitely will love seeing all of his new cousins that are coming soon!).

  • The delicious pumpkin pie that a friend gave me today :)
  • The adventures that I had today with my visiting teaching companion
  • Benji's sweet voice last night when he woke up from a bad dream and was saying "ma-ma-ma, mama" :(
  • MSN messenger with video chat that lets me talk with my parents almost everyday and I am excited that I will get to see them soon!
  • The "free" days that Daniel has before his tests so that he can be at home with us.
  • The warm bed that is waiting for me :)


It's getting closer!
Happy Thanksgiving Week!

0 comments: