02 December 2010

2nd growth spurt

Even though Benji still has to wait another week and a half until he is 3 months old, I have started to notice that he eats for at least 45 minutes or more every time! He has been sleeping a lot more lately too and he doesn't have a specific time to eat anymore -- he asks for it whenever he wants now. I noticed that he seems to be growing up really fast, because he is always smiling now when he sees us, he is more alert, and he moves around a lot! I was wondering if it could possibly be his second growth spurt. If it is, I hope it goes by fast! because nursing him so much hurts a little bit after he eats many times per day.  But I love to watch him grow and how he is developing and I am excited to see his different stages of his growth :)

I know that he will have to leave his bassinet soon enough and move on to his crib, and ohh, it will be difficult for me :( But it will also be so fun that he will finally get to use his own room which we spent so much time decorating so that he will like it :) Ah, I love being a mom, and especially of being a mom of this sweet little angel.



2 comments:

Diana said...

I can't beleive how big he is getting! It seems like you have gotten used to the role of being a mommy. What a lucky boy Benji is =)

Babzanne Barker said...

Such a cute, cute, adorable baby with such fun, happy parents! I couldn't help noticing his feet look awfully big in those pictures! Haha! Can't wait to see you all!