11 January 2011

4 Months!

Today Benji turned 4 months old. Here are some of his facts after 4 months.
- He has recently learned how to laugh out loud.
- He now wears size 2 diapers
- He weighs almost 13 pounds (I was a little worried about his weight, thinking he was too small, but the pediatrician said that he is fine)
- He is 24 inches long
- He loves taking baths and splashing the water around.
- Today he had his 4 month shots.




Benji loves spending time in his new gym, he is growing very fast and he is always chatting a lot. Sunday at Church Daniel had to take him out of Sunday School for a few minutes because he was talking so much and so loud. 



Today the Doctor told me that I can start giving him baby food now. I am very excited to start this new adventure with him. Not everything has been great though. This week we had a few really bad night, as he has been growing, he has had a ton of energy at night and during the day. This little angel that used to only wake up once a night, now does it 3 or 4 times! Sometimes he is just chatting away and wanting to play. Of course Dad has been working so much and going to school and mom has had so much to do around the house that we are both very tired. Hopefully this stage doesn't last too long! 

Today I decided to make some tamales because I was missing Mexico. I knew that David likes them a lot, so we invited the Fords to come over. Not to brag, but they turned out great! 



This Saturday we also had Daniel's friends Brianne, Nephi (and the twins :)) over for dinner. I enjoy doing things at home, but now I am exhausted. Hopefully I can get some rest now.

2 comments:

Mars said...

Benji is so cute! I bet your Mexican food is sooo yummy! Living in Arizona I get some pretty authentic stuff but nothing like homemade!

Babzanne Barker said...

Such cute pictures of little Benji! He is getting so big! We miss you lots--come back soon!!