One of the sweetest things I have heard was when I was at my sister in law Kristalyn's house and my sweet little nephew Carter said in his cute little voice to his sister Kaci, "You have to share, honey" so that she would share her that she had in her hand with Benji. I remembered that moment last night when the Bishop invited all of the couples in our apartment complex to his house for a family home evening. Benji made himself a new friend with the bishop's little baby who just turned one. He very sweetly was offering his toys to Benji so that they could both play with them.
I always admire how little kids can always find something fun to do when they are at meetings and activities with adults and they always find all the little things to make their own little party!
This morning Benji discovered how fun an empty diaper box could be and being the smart little boy that he is, he got inside and wanted mom and dad to pull him around on the floor inside the box. But the funnest part was when we made car sounds and he loved it and kept wanting us to keep doing it louder and louder. It was so fun for him, that he decided to invite his animals into his car and wanted us to keep dragging him with the animals around on the floor. I can't believe that our little peanut is turning into such a big boy!
I love seeing the innocence that is reflected on the faces of little kids and how much fun they get out of life. :)
Columbine 27 Years Later
3 months ago




2 comments:
Cute Pictures! We had so much fun having you guys over for FHE. We are excited to have new friends that live so close. I think little Benji and Carson are going to be best buds!:)
How fun that there is a little boy so close in age to Benji and that he is so good at sharing. :) My kids LOVE diaper boxes too. I have to take them away before too long or they will get destroyed and i need them for storing clothes! :) THat is so cute about Benji loving the car sound, maybe he will be a race car driver? :)
Post a Comment