This morning, a friend invited me to go with her to the Container Store to buy a few things. I loved this store, its perfect for the things that our home is missing. But, since we were so close to the mall, we decided to check it out too.
Since our shopping trip coincided with Daniel's morning study hours, Benji went with us. I loved that my little Benji was sleeping like an angel most of the time in his car seat just like when he was a little baby. And when he woke up, he seemed to be enjoying the shopping trip. :)
Going shopping is something to help us relax, but men don't seem to like it as much, And even less when they think that the stores are store for women. :)


1 comments:
I love the container store! Well any shopping for that matter, even if I don't buy anything. I love to just wander around and look at everything. We'll have to go shopping sometime :) I wish guys liked it more too but I guess it's fun to have girl time and go shop without them sometimes!
Post a Comment