13 November 2011

Future BYU Quarterback

When BYU has football games (almost every week), Daniel transforms into a super crazy fan! He is always so excited all week and spends time reading articles and comments online in preparation to watch the game :) He doesn't care if there is something else on TV or anything else, plans are made around the game. Of course Benji has learned by watching what Daddy does when BYU makes a touchdown, or maybe more when a team scores a touchdown against them. So Benji knows when to celebrate and when to be disappointed too.


 I love the chemistry that they have when watching sports. And to be a real fan, one has to know how to cheer for his team :).



Now that Benji is a little bit bigger, he has learned how to use his football well. He likes to throw it, squeeze it, and bite it, which makes us think that this BYU fanaticism at home is preparing Benji to be a football player in the future!




I have learned more about football watching it with Daniel but I still don't like it that much. But we are excited for the next BYU game and we are crossing our fingers that they will win because if they lose ... I will have two disappointed boys on my hands :)


 Go Cougars!

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

these pictures of Benji are so cute! I love his hair, we miss you guys :(

Grandpa Barker said...

Go BYU! I usually go to Grandpa's and we watch the games together. Also, Columbine is undefeated this year and have 2 games so far in the State Playoffs. This Saturday,I hope to see Columbine at Noon and BYU at 815pm. No wonder I don't get anything done!!