21 November 2011

Thankful #2

I can almost smell the turkey, That means Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away! I always wondered why Thanksgiving was celebrated and thanks to the internet I learned the meaning of Thanksgiving. What a great excuse to eat lots of food!

Today I am thankful for:
  • The bruise on Benji's face from when he fell and hit the table wasn't as big as I thought it would be.
  • Because today I started to read "Breaking Dawn" so that I could see what happens in the next movie ... I almost finished the whole thing in one day! - Yep, I am crazy, hahaha
  • That Daniel found a tablet computer that doesn't cost as much as the I-Pad, but that has more features than the Amazon Fire so now I know what we can get him for Christmas :)
  • For the new makeup that I got and I love how it looks
  • Being able to watch some movies online with my husband at night before going to bed. 
  • And VERY, VERY, VERY thankful that Daniel had his last class of his first semester at law school today! - now he just has to study for finals! 


Happy Thanksgiving Week!

1 comments:

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Ooh I'm glad you read Breaking Dawn? Have you read the other ones? I really liked all of the Twilight books. I can't wait until the next movie comes out. And yay for Daniel finishing classes! That must be a great feeling :)